Here are 14 rules to help you with trading.
1. Trading too high of a volume.
2. Being too hesitant when trading.
3. Looking at too small of a time frame.
4. Don’t chance the market/profit/pips.
5. Don’t put all volumes in one trade.
6. Not using Stop Loss. (Stop loss rules ADR 10-15% Scalping. 25-30% Day)
7. Entering trades when not at best price.
8. Don’t follow just any advice.
9. Too close of a Stop Loss.
10. Not doing chart analysis.
11. Wrong time frames.
12. Use the quick buy/sell little as possible.
13. Expecting too much of the market.
14. If it doesn’t meet your rules don’t take it
If you have any questions for me or suggestions please post them below. Also if you’d like to join the Discord community just click the link below.
Discord: Click Here